I’m not sure how many of you remember my old blog. But if you were there near the beginning, then you may have seen my recipe for peanut butter oat squares.
If you’re a newcomer to my blog, then I’m so happy that I get to reintroduce an old favorite to you.
Peanut butter oat squares are ridiculously easy to make. Just stir things together, scoop them into a dish, and refrigerate. They’re a great source of protein and fiber, and they’re sweet enough to feel like a tasty dessert without destroying your diet.
These stay fresh in the fridge for almost a week, so they’re a great make-ahead snack. And if you like a little extra variety, you can mix in more ingredients like chocolate chips, chia seeds, coconut flakes, etc. Feel free to play around with it and see what flavor you like most!
3-Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Squares
- 240 Grams Old-Fashioned Oats (3 Cups)
- 280 Grams Peanut Butter (1 Cup)
- 170 Grams Honey (1/2 Cup)
Optional Mix-ins (Feel Free to Mix and Match)
- 42 Grams Chocolate Chips (1/4 Cup)
- 43 Grams Chia Seeds (1/4 Cup)
- 37 Grams Flax Seeds (1/4 Cup)
- 48 Grams Coconut Flakes (1/2 Cup)
- 79 Grams Raisins (or Dried Fruit) (1/2 Cup)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together honey and peanut butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add oats. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Press firmly to shape.
- Place in fridge for an hour, and then cut into squares.
Did You Try It?
I love sharing my family favorite recipes with you, but I love hearing your feedback even more. If you like this recipe, let me know in the comment section below. Let me know if you tried any of the optional ingredients or if you have a favorite add-in of your own.